IEEE Xplore provides access to content from IEEE as well as the Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET).
It contains full text of almost one-third of the world’s current literature in electrical engineering, communications, and computer science, including highly cited peer-reviewed journals, conference proceedings and standards and some archival material from the 1880s.
Search options include:
- Basic Search—type in a key word or phrase.
- Advanced Search—construct complex search queries.
- Author Search—find articles by author’s name.
- Search history, allowing you to view, edit and re-run your recent searches.
- Select citations to print, e-mail or download directly from search results.
See the You Tube video on Advanced searching on IEEE Xplore below: