A one day conference specifically for research students and early career researchers to learn about various aspects of research from senior academic staff.
The second of this years’ Researchers’ Development Days will take place on Tuesday 16th April 2013.
The theme for this day will be: What to do with your data and findings
The Sessions will offer you information and expert advice on the following:
• Preparing abstracts and presenting papers and posters at conferences.
• Qualitative and quantitative data analysis
• How to get published in journals
• Entrepreneurship and knowledge transfer
• Managing a research team and project
• Vivas – Preparation needed, the purpose and roles of those involved.
• The research – teaching relationship